Please Fill the register form to start the training
TEXAS CDL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS AND TX CDL GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
In accordance with federal rules, a CDL operator is qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle in Texas if they:
- Are at least 21 years old.
- Can read and speak English enough to talk with the general public, to grasp highway traffic signals and signs, to reply to official inquiries, and to make reports and records.
- Are physically certified to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
- Have a currently legitimate commercial motor vehicle operator’s license issued by only one state.
- Have given their employer an inventory of violations or the certificates as required
- Aren’t disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Have successfully passed a driver’s road examination and related knowledge tests and have been issued a commercial driver’s license by the state of Texas